- The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation invites interested contractors who are registered with the Corporation to tender
for the following projects:
- Bhupsingh Park Bandstand – Completion of Building Wet Works.
- Bhupsingh Park Bandstand – Completion of Roof & Structural Steel Works.
- Bhupsingh Park Bandstand – Services Installation & Finishing Works.
- Penal Market – Upgrade Electrical Infrastructure – Must be done by a Licensed Electrician.
- A pre-tender meeting followed by site visits will be held on FRIDAY 04 SEPTEMBER, 2015 at 11:00am at the Works Supervisor Department #218 S.S Erin Road, Debe.
- Envelopes must be deposited in the WHITE TENDER BOX #1 located at the Tenders Department no later than 2:00PM ON TUESDAY 08 SEPTEMBER, 2015.
- Tender documents can be obtained from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday at the Tenders Department, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation located at #218A S. S. Erin Road, Debe, for a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00) per project. This non-refundable deposit is payable by Cash or Certified Cheque made payable to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation.
- Tenders must be accompanied by a Health and Safety Policy, Workmen’s Compensation, Valid NIS Compliance, Income Tax and Value Added Tax Clearance Certificates issued by the Board of Inland Revenue not more than Six (6) months prior to the closing of the tender. (Vat where applicable).
- A list of the Owners of the Organization, a copy of the Company’s Certificate of Registration, Notice of Directors/change of Notice of Directors MUST be submitted with your Tender.
- All tenders must be fully priced including Item of Work, Material, Labour & Total Columns.
- The form of Tender/Bill of Quantities must be placed in a sealed envelope and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation. The names of the projects must be marked on the outside envelope– e.g. TENDER FOR BHUPSINGH PARK BANDSTAND – COMPLETION OF BUILDING WET WORKS.
- Late tenders will not be considered under any circumstances. The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to cancel tenders without defraying any cost incurred by Tenderers in submitting their bids.
- For further information contact Mr. Sunil Ramnarine at 647-0231 or 397-6503.
The list of registered contractors can be found on our website www.pdrctt.com or the Corporation’s lobby.
Chief Executive Officer
Penal/Debe Regional Corporation